Posted on: 15/09/10
5 energy saving tips!
1. Turn off your phone charger when not in use. This will save you around £4 a year.
2. Putting the kettle on? Boil only the amount of water you need. This will save around £27 a year.
3. Replace bulbs with new energy saving light bulbs. This will save around £24 a year.
4. Turn Off instead of Standby. This will save around £30 a year.
5. Turn your thermostat down by 1 degree. This will save around around £41 a year.
Just by making these simple adjustments to your everyday energy usage habits you can save around £126 a year and this is without even making any drastic changes to your everyday consumption. Imagine how much you could save if you were really proactive?!